The complete line of 3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip-Resistant materials help solve costly slip and fall problems before they begin, improve product performance, and safety.
These nonslip materials even work around oil, grease, and water. Indoors and outdoors.
Ease of application makes for instant protection. Goes on like tape to a clean, dry surface. Available in assorted shapes and colors. Lasts for years with minimum maintenance.
3M™ Safety-Walk™ General Purpose Tapes & Treads 600 Series
- For light to heavy shoe-traffic areas
- Mineral-coated, high traction, slip-resistant surface
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive, covered by removable protective liner, is easy to apply
- Applications: Flat surfaces, stairs, ramps, entrances, lawn equipment, ladders, snowmobiles, scooters, construction machinery and vehicles
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Conformable Tapes & Treads 500 Series
- For irregular or contoured surfaces in light to heavy traffic areas
- Mineral-coated, high friction, slip-resistent surface
- Foil backing conforms to corners, curves and irregular surfaces
- Aggressive adhesive holds securely
- Applications: Stairs, ladders, loading ramps, platforms, irregular surfaces like diamond plating or flat surfaces with rivets or screw heads.
- Safety yellow color for high visibility and easy identification of hazard areas.
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Medium Resilient Tapes & Treads 300 Series
- For barefoot- or shoe-traffic areas
- Non-mineral, medium-textured, slip-resistant vinyl surface
- Resilient surface and durable adhesive provide long-lasting performance
- Applications: Locker rooms, around hot tubs and pools, boats, personal watercraft, water skis, exercise equipment, conveyors
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Fine Resilient Tapes & Treads 200 Series
- For wet, barefoot-traffic areas
- Non-mineral, fine-textured, slip-resistant vinyl surface
- Water-resistant, acrylate adhesive is ideal for wet conditions
- Resists most chemicals including bath oils
- Applications: Showers, tubs, surfboards, around hot tubs and pools
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip-Resistant Coarse Treads - 700 Series
The new 710 series gray tape uses a larger mineral for the surface, creating more friction even in the wettest conditions
3M SAFETY-WALK SLIP-RESISTANT COARSE TREADS 710
All orders processed via secure server.
|MNSW710430B||4" X 30'||Black||$136.00|
|MNSW710624B||6" X 24&qupt;||Black||$14.00|
|MNSW710630B||6" X 30'||Black||$216.00|
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Primer # 901
Primer # 901 is a solvent-based adhesive. It is to be applied to rough or porous surfaces before application of adhesive-backed products. One quart covers approximately 35 square feet. Size: 1 quart can.
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Edge Sealing Compound #902
Edge Sealing Compound # 902 is a liquid, solvent-based sealer in a convenient tube applicator. Protects exposed edges of Safety-Walk Slip Resistant materials, providing extra protection from excessive moisture or liquids. One five-ounce tube seals approximately 75 to 100 linear feet. Size: 5 oz tube
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Rubber Hand Roller # 903
Rubber Hand Roller # 903 helps provide a firm, even bond when Safety-Walk Slip Resistant materials are applied. Roller - 1 3/8" diameter X 2" wide. Overall length - 6".
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip Resistant Tapes and Treads are the easy, economical way to help prevent slips and falls, and help meet OSHA and ADA requirements.
3M™ Safety-Walk™ products are available in sizes 3/4" to 48" in width and can be custom cut up to 60 feet in length.