Glo Brite® Eco Exit™ Signs
Glo Brite® Eco Exit™ signs utilize the latest photoluminescent technology to absorb and store ambient light. In the event of an emergency with a blackout or smoky conditions this stored energy is immediately visible, creating a clearly recognizable, photo luminescent egress indicator. The innovative emergency egress signs reduce the risk of panic or injury during evacuation, offering peace of mind while eliminating energy costs.
- Requires no additional electricity to operate
- Non-toxic, non-radioactive
- Steel and plastic sign options for any plant or office environment
- Low-cost, easy installation
- Designed for surface, flag or ceiling mounting
- Can be used for both high-level and low-level applications
- Requires virtually no maintenance, periodic inspections, for 25+ years
- Thin, low profile construction
- Consistent, uniform illumination
- Visible at 50 or even 100 feet in total blackout
- Saves on energy costs
- Listed to UL 924 through UL, ICC ES #6040 meeting all current building codes, meets NFPA
- Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
- CCMC Evaluation Report CCMC 13211R
- Life Expectancy: 25+ years
- Power Requirements: NO additional electrical or mechanical source required
- Installation: Surface, flag or ceiling mounted (hardware included). Before installation it must be determined that there is a minimum of 54 lux of fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light on the face(s) of the sign at all times during building occupancy.
ECO Exit™ Zero Energy Photoluminescent Exit Signs
LEED points qualified exit signs meet OSHA requirements
Standard Sizes (Approximate)
|Size||Qty. 1||Qty. 2-5||Qty. 6-10||Qty. 11+|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.