Waterhog Eco Premier features a "water-dam" around the border which traps dirt and water, keeping them off carpets and floors
Introducing the Waterhog™ Eco Premier, an amazing mat series combining recycled materials with all of the performance features of our original Waterhog™. The innovative rubber reinforced face design gives added beauty and performance.
Waterhog Eco Premier also features a 30-ounce heavy-duty face of 100% Post-Consumer Recycled PET Polyester reclaimed from plastic drink bottles. The dual fiber construction combines thick fibers for scraping with thin fibers for wiping, providing better mat performance and longer life.
Andersen Waterhog Eco Premier: Benefits
- Unique ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture beneath shoe level.
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, maintaining high performance and extending product life.
- Premium recycled fiber system allows fabric to dry quickly, and prevents fading and rotting. Mats can easily be vacuumed or hosed off.
- Anti-static ratings averaging 1.2KV with a maximum average voltage of 1.6KV as measured by the AATCC.
- Special gripper rubber backing minimizes movement on carpet or hard surfaces.
- Exclusive "water dam" allows Waterhog Eco Premier to trap dirt and water so they stay in the mat and off of your floor-minimizing slip hazards and floor damage around the perimeter of the mat.
- A wide selection of 18 standard commercial sizes makes finding the right mats for your needs quick and easy.
Eco Roll Color Options
Color Key: Black Smoke, Grey Ash, Southern Pine, Indigo, Khaki, Chestnut Brown, Maroon, Regal Red