Heated Industrial Anti-fatigue Rubber Floor Mats
These heated floor mats have a slip-resistant, cushioned surface, making them ideal for a variety of applications.
Standing all day on a hard surface with minimal heat can result in loss of productivity due to worker fatigue, worker discomfort and even worker pain in some situations.
In winter months and cool environments, cold floors compound the problem by making both conventional anti-fatige mats and worker's limbs feel even stiffer.
Features & Benefits
- Economical, using only 35 watts per square foot.
- The molded rubber compound is grease-resistant, and withstands common industrial chemicals and oils.
- Measuring 36 inches wide x 33 inches long, the heated anti-fatigue mat produces a 40 to 50 degree Fahrenheit rise in surface temperature over the ambient work area temperature.
- The heated anti-fatigue mat may be placed over existing floor matting, or the included foam pad for additional cushioning.
- G.F.C.I. attached to the cord.
- Ideal for any indoor cold area, including assembly areas, industrial shops, and shipping/receiving areas.
- An optional timer option allows the mat to warm areas before one uses them, or shut it off when not needed.
- 115VAC, 240W
- TUV Certified to UL 499:2005 R3.06 (U. S. only, not Canada)
Electrical & Approvals:
All electronic components are UL listed.
Distributor Inquiries welcome please call Dan Ruminski at 800-876-1312 for details.
The new Greener Heat™ Anti Fatigue rubber floor mats provide warmth and cushioning for workers standing on slab or cold concrete floors.