GFCI Power Cord$50.77-$100.62
To connect to an outdoor electrical outlet, each of the heating mats requires a GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) connector. Each set of Heating Mats requires one GFCI Power Unit to connect the system to an exterior electrical outlet. The Power Unit contains a watertight screw connector that will allow it to connect to the first or last mat in the interconnecting mat system. A single Power Unit powers up to 15 amps
- Stairtreads: 120V-240V– Style HF 27 95B 1 GFCI necessary for up to 15 mats
- Doormats: 120V-240V – Style HF 60-90B 1 GFCI necessary for up to 10 mats
- Walkway Mats: 120V-240V – Style HF 80-150B – 1 GFCI necessary for up to 8 mats
- The Power Unit contains its own Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter and a 6 foot cord.
- The GFCI Power Unit is rainproof, so it can be left outside for the entire winter season.
Standard Sizes (Approximate)
|Size||Qty. 1-5||Qty. 6+|