Non-conductive switchboard matting is designed to provide insulation for the worker. Made from a PVC compound, the mat prevents the worker from being grounded, thereby eliminating the possibility of electrical shock. The corrugated saw-tooth top surface provides increased traction and is easy to sweep clean.
- Electrically Insulative Type 2 PVC compound
- Corrugated top surface - Added traction and easy to sweep clean
- Each square foot of this matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM D-178
- Class 2 Di-electric Strength: 30,000 volts
- Proof test of 20,000 volts
- Recommended maximum use voltage: 17,000
Standard Sizes (Approximate)
|2' X 75'||$1150.20|
|3' X 75'||$1725.30|
|4' X 75'||$2300.40|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.