Stick-and-Stand mats are adhesive-backed social distancing mats designed to mark a safe place for customers to stand while waiting in lines.
Sold by case only, with 6 mats per case.
- Universal “stop sign” shape with shoe prints marks where customers should stand; mats can be placed at safe intervals in virtually any configuration.
- Adhesive backing keeps the mat flat and in place, even with heavy cart and buggy traffic.
- Mats can be left in place during daily floor cleaning; floor scrubbers, mops, and brooms will pass right over them without causing damage.
- Less likely than floor decals to leave a sticky residue.
- Treated with an anti-microbial formula for protection from odors.
- Low-profile design with a high-traction surface to enhance slip resistance.
- Mat lifetime is up to 3 to 4 months under normal use.