Grit Coated Fiberglass Step Covers$53.76
Grit-Coated Step Covers & Walkway Panels provide slip resistance, durability and a permanent anti-slip solution. Fiber glass step covers are lightweight and ideal for use on structurally sound surfaces.
- Our Fiber Glass products are coated with a proprietary blend of mineral abrasive epoxy grit. Surfaces such as gratings, mezzanines, steps, inclines, and Ramps
- All are available in three distinct grit coating options: Heavy Duty, Medium and Fine as well as Yellow or Black.
- Specialty sizes and panels are available upon request. Call for details.
Add Slip-resistance to Steps, Ramps & Walkways
Featuring a proprietary coating of mineral abrasive epoxy grit, our fiberglass step covers and walkways provide a lightweight and durable anti-slip surface. With three coating options, heavy, medium or fine, our covers may be applied to any structurally sound surface including steps, inclines, floors, and ramps. These fiberglass covers are a cost-effective way to provide slip-resistant footing to existing surfaces, and combine low maintenance with long service life.
The mineral abrasive epoxy grit is bonded to 0.125″ thick thermoset polyester, fiber-reinforced polymer panels. These fiberglass step covers and panels are fire-retardant and easy to maintain. The epoxy grit surface may be swept to loosen and remove dirt, and cleaned with a general purpose industrial floor cleaner and bristle brush. The step covers and walkway panels may also be pressure washed with up to 1000 psi.
- 11.75″ depth with 2″ nosing
- 9″ depth with 1″ nosing
- 3″ depth with 1″ nosing
- Lengths up to 12 feet
- Single color treads in yellow or black only
- Two-color treads, yellow nose with black back
Flat Panel & Walkways
- Black or yellow
- Standard walkway sizes of 30″ x 96″ and 48″ x 96″
- Additional sizes available
- Hotels and motels
- Food processing plants
- Chemical plants
- Water and wastewater treatment facilities
- Water parks
Standard Sizes (Approximate)
|Qty. 1-5||Qty. 6+|