Waterhog ECO Elite
WaterHog construction and performance is combined with a 100% post consumer recycled P.E.T. polyester fiber system that is reclaimed from plastic bottles and a 100% rubber backing that contains 15% to 20% post consumer car tire rubber. This is most environmentally friendly WaterHog mat ever made. The new herringbone pattern complements WaterHog Eco Elite Roll Goods and delivers an upscale appearance with high performance dirt and moisture stopping properties. Each WaterHog Eco Elite mat has the universal recycle system molded to the face to promote recycling and has a recycle content label on back.
The attractive high performance Waterhog Eco Elite Fashion combines the performance features and unique herringbone face pattern of the Waterhog Eco Elite mat and adds an attractive fabric border made of the same green friendly materials.
- Earth friendly 30 oz/sq yd 100% post consumer recycled PET fabric reclaimed from plastic drink bottles
- SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires
- Bi-level surface effectively removes and stores dirt and moisture beneath shoe level until cleaning
- Rubber reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, extending the performance life of the product
- Unique “Water Dam” allows the Waterhog mat to hold up to 1½ gallons of water per square yard; water and dirt stay on the mat
- Anti-Static and certified slip resistant by National Floor Safety Institute
- Available with cleated backing for placement on carpet or smooth backing for hard floor surfaces
- Recommended for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more
You may prefer the appearance of Waterhog Eco Elite Fashion